Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My creation



I created this image. The man sitting on the chair is seeing upon the wall. I edited the customer who is holding his PC is sitting and seeing service centre logo and name on the wall.

8 comments:

NLS said...

Bro

အိုင္ဒီယာေလး ေကာင္းတယ္။ ဒါေပမယ္႔ အယ္လ္ဖာ လိုဂိုက အလိုင္းမင္႔ မညီဘူး။ ညာဘက္ကို နဲနဲ ေအာက္ခ်ေပးမွ ပါစပတ္တစ္ ပိုညီမယ္လို႔ ထင္မိပါတယ္ ခင္ဗ်ား။

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»